第一篇:尼克胡哲演讲稿
i wasn't ready!
我还没准备好哪
i have no arms and no legs,
我没有手和脚
but i'm very thankful that i have my little chicken drumstick here. 但我仍为有这「小鸡腿」而感恩
people freak out when they see me for the first time.
人们初次见到我总是吓坏了
it's so cool. i was at a waterslide, all by myself.
有一次我独自一人玩滑水梯
everyone up here says "the bottom of the line is looking up 在滑水梯下排队的人
and waiting for other people to come down."
都看着别人怎样从上滑下来
and here i come, and they're freaking out.
当我滑下来的时候把他们都吓坏了
they're like... you know, like this.
他们就像这样
i'm so tempted to look at myself,
我当时真想看着自己
and go like what happened?", you know?
然后装蒜说 「发生了什么事」
there were times when i sort of looked at my life
我曾试过把生活焦点放在
and thinking "i can't do this?" or "i can't do that".
我不能做的各样事情上
and you keep on concentrating on the things that you wish you had, 老是想着我不能拥有的东西
or the things you wish you didn't have.
或我不想要的东西
and you sort of forget what you do have.
于是忘记了我本拥有的一切
and there's no point, i believe, in my life,
我相信在我生命中
where i wish i had arms and legs, i wish i had arms and legs... 要奢望得到手和脚是不可能的
because wishing wouldn't help.
单单奢望是没用的
what i've seen in life are just a couple key principles.
我领略生命几个重要的守则
(本站向你推荐Www.)and the first thing i've seen is to be thankful.
第一是要感恩
it's hard to be thankful.
要感恩实在不容易
when i was 8 years old, i sort of summed up my life and thought,
当我八岁时我便为一生下了定论
i'm never going to get married, i'm not going to have a job,
我永远不会结婚 永远不会找到工作
i'm not going to have a life of purpose.
永远不会找到人生目标
what kind of husband am i going to be if i can't even hold my wife's hand. 我都不能牵妻子的手 又怎么做个好丈夫
it's a lie to think that you're not good enough.
认为自己不够好这是最大的谎言
it's a lie to think that you're not worth anything.
认为自己没价值这是最大的欺骗
it's freezing. i can't feel my hands! hahaha
好冷啊 「手」都没知觉了
i love life.
我热爱生命
you know so many people come and say "how come you smile so much"? 很多人问我 「你为什么常笑」
and i'm like "well, it's a long story,
我说「说起来这是个很长的故事
but it's very simple at the same time".
但其实也很简单」
you see, it's very hard to smile sometimes in life.
总有些时候想笑也笑不出来
there are things that happen that you don't know, and you don't understand, 总会有些出乎意料 或你不能明白的事
and you don't know if you're going to get through it.
你不知道能否撑下去
you know you go through your storms in life,
就像生命中经历风浪
and you don't know how long the storm's going to be.
你不知道风浪会持续多久
and today i want to share with you some principles
今天我想与你分享我 ……此处隐藏7950个字……ife’s hand. but when the time comes, i’ll be able to hold her heart. i don’t need hands to hold her heart.
life is life. life is an interesting journey of ups and downs. but how that journey ends, is up to you today. you see when you fall down, you feel like giving up. when times get tough, it’s not the end. the question is “are you going to finish strong?” the definition of a disability is something that will hinder you from being able to do something. i think, though, the greatest disability is not having no arms and no legs. the greatest disability is your mind, the choices that you make. the question is: are you going to make the right choices? are you going to make the choice, to have your life in its right perspective? are you going to make the choice, to get up instead of give up? are you going to make the choice, to dream big? there is no greater disability that we have in our life than to make the decision to give up. because once you give up, then there is no hope. but until you give up, there is that hope.
my passion is to encourage people, to inspire people to be all that they can be. i found my purpose, i found my strength, and i want you to find yours. don’t be afraid of failing, every time you fall down, every time you fail, you learn something new. you’re ready for the next one, you’ve learned how not to do something, well then, learn from it and
move on! leave what’s behind and press forward. you can only win, if you don’t give up. go for it. don’t let anything hold you back! if nothing is holding me back, what’s holding you back?
no goal is too big; no dream is too far fetched. it’s as big as you can dream it. there’re times in life, when you don’t see the purpose or the good in your situation. but just because you can’t see it, it doesn’t mean it’s not coming. who goes to the train station, looks down the railway, and says” the train’s not here. i’m leaving?” you will wait for train! why? because the schedule says that the train is coming. so just because you can’t see the hope in your situation, it doesn’t mean it’s not there. you see many people think that i have only one foot, just because you can’t see the other one. i’ve gone from a life without limbs, into a life without limits. what about you?
第五篇:尼克·胡哲观后感
尼克·胡哲观后感
听了尼克·胡哲的演讲,心中一直荡漾着层层的波澜,久久不能平静。
尼克·胡哲天生没有手脚,可是他却活的那么有意义。凭着他那坚强的意志,却获得了两个大学的学士学位!这不得不使我们正常人都佩服有加,他的演讲富有激情,也很有趣,他曾经说过:若上帝没有赐你一个你想要的奇迹,那么他其实是想你成为别人的奇迹!多么感人的一句话,正是这句话激发了许多残疾人的斗志。更感动了千千万万的正常人!
尼克·胡哲曾被许多学校拒绝过,这使他连自杀的心都有了,好不容易有一个学校愿意接受他,可是他上学的第一天,居然有十二个人嘲笑他,他想:如果再有一个人嘲笑我,我就不活了。放学的路上,一个小女孩儿叫住他,尼克·胡哲心想:完了,我今天活不成了!可是小女孩儿说:“尼克,你今天很棒!”就是这简单的一句话,把他从绝望的边缘拉了回来。
这件事让我懂得了一个道理:你的一句话可以拯救一个人,也可以毁掉一个人!
做为我们教师,对学生的每一句话也是一样的,有的时候一句话可以使一个孩子拥有上进的决心,有时候一句话又可以影响一个孩子的一生。做为我们教师,一定要时时刻刻鼓励我们的学生,扬起他们生活的风帆。
不要抱怨生活如何不尽人意,看看尼克·胡哲的人生经历和生活态度,我们还能说什么?记住:对生活充满希望,永不放弃,爱自己,爱他人!每个一个自己都是最独特的,最美的!
我们所接触的学生形形色色,各样的家庭都有,这就需要我们用爱心为他们支撑起一片天空,让他们在蔚蓝的天空下自由幸福的翱翔,成为一只只雄鹰,搏击长空!!